1) Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are simple text files which websites place on the computers and mobile devices of users who visit those websites. Every time a user returns to the site, their device reads the text files. Cookies allow a website to remember your device and how you interacted with the website, which is useful for several different reasons.
Similar technologies such as web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (‘flash cookies’) and single-pixel gifs can be used to monitor the user’s actions and activities, as well as to store information about them.
- To assess our audience size and their usage patterns.
- To remember your preferences, so that we can tailor our site according to your interests.
- To make searches faster.
- To recognise your preferences when you revisit our website.
2) Consent for Cookies
3) Your Cookie Preferences
You can change your individual cookie preferences in your web browser. You can choose to accept, refuse or delete cookies from your browser history at any time. Most browsers also support private or ‘incognito’ browsing, which allows you to browse websites without storing cookies or local data on your device.
We work hard to make sure that we are never beaten on price or quality. Please call us for free on 0800 101 3333 to discuss our price guarantee.
For new customers, there is a one-off additional payment of £40.00 which covers the cost of setting up a new account.
* VAT exempt price. Find out if you qualify for VAT exemption.